Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fiddling

I have spent the better part of this afternoon, fiddling and tinkering with templates and blog colours. I confess, due to busyness of other illustration work and general life duties, it has been awhile since I even glanced at this lonesome blog.


So now I am extending a 'welcome back' to you faithful holder-on-ers, and also to you new readers. Once again, I am gathering my thoughts, dusting off my 'How I Contracted Hep C and Other Bedtime Stories' illustrations, striking the usual bent-over-the-drawing-board pose, and getting back at it. 


Why now you ask?


Good question. 


As I mentioned way back in Tuesday, November 3, 2009 post, that if I could, I would find a cure for the Hep C virus.


As it stands my Creator did not endow me with (really any) scientific leanings, but he did give me some artistic skills. Having taken a rather lengthy break from doing anything remotely related to this endeavor of mine, I am now ready to jump back in.  I am excited to see how all these pieces of the graphic novel storytelling will fit together. It feels like the time is right. 


As before, I invite you along as I struggle through attempt to tell the story o‘How I Contracted Hep C and Other Bedtime Stories’.


More entries to come soon! 







2 comments: